Suki x Suki

Group Leader
So Ryoutarou wimps out in the end and doesn't tell Aizuki he'd been able to see her while she was invisible. Had he told her, she probably wouldn't ever go invisible again, but now he'll never know if she's stalking him like always, as I'm sure she won't stop.

Fed-Kun's army
Now a side series where the sister can turn invisible and keeps messing with them.

Contributor
It's a shame it got the axe, but at the same time it was kinda dragging along and just became the same few situations being recycled with minor variations.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly -- No, I think she can't do it any more. It's, like, a psychological hiding thing--now that she isn't hiding her love, she can't hide her self either, or something.

Dex-chan lover
Manga could’ve been better, at some points the male MC gets really annoying. Still might be worth a read tho it’s short.

Everything was doing well in the story, then ... what the hell is this ending.
I definitely recommend this manga though even if the ending is really weak.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'know, I'm glad I read this. I feel there was a lot more potential in the "tsundere that turns invisible then gushes about her true feelings and creeps on the guy without realizing he can hear/see her" than the manga got into, but it was generally pretty good.

The ending could have used another 2-5 chapters, but it was alright, except for one thing.

@Darklight99

Here's my problem with the ending:
The Male MC needed to come clean about the fact he could see and hear the girl while she was invisible, and, as she blushes hotter than Hiroshima, tell her it's fine, and they need to talk through the whole charade experience, and why he didn't let on he could see her.
That's a conversation that HAS to happen before these two could hope to have anything like a healthy relationship, and I'm disappointed it seemed like the manga just didn't get enough time before being axed for that to go down. Hell, you could even timeskip and they could have that conversation when they're older and more mature (with extra chapters), but that was something that they really, really, needed to talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread