Suki x Suki

Any recommendations similar to this? I'm looking for mangas where Tsunderes end up harming their interest with their behaviour. Imagine this manga but without her turning invisible...

I see this got axed, but to be honest, it got kinda boring after a few chapters with no progression at all. Ending was cute tho

It got boring asf with them milking the same basic scenarios over and over again, it would've been better if they slowly ended up talking to each other and went out by the 10th chp, then the guy tells her he can see her when she goes invisible, but only starting from the point where they went out and doesn't tell her about the stuff before. I really hate these kinda cliche romance mangas where it takes the whole manga for them to confess and go out, then once they can finally express and show their love for eachother more, the manga finishes there💀

I mean she started talking to him normally out of no where on the trip when she couldn't even talk to him properly once before the trip🤦‍♂️

Funny story but the character develoent is a tad too abrupt towards the end while all the previous chapters had very little actually going on

Kinda sad knowing it got axed. Other people might get bored but for me I quite enjoyed this manga because of the heroine

Fed-Kun's army
I was actually hoping the supernatural part would be explored more even after they became a couple, but I guess the author couldn't evade the axe.

If I ever muster the energy for a fan sequel, I'll post a link here.

Aggregator gang
*cough* I may have read this as “Suki de x .....” ya know what I mean.

Aggregator gang
Why are we only getting this now? WTF I feel trolled.
I felt happy for a moment but then I remember it was completed....

WE NEED MORE OF THIS AUTHOR

I'm happy how it ended, the story was short and sweet unlike other mangas that are unbearably long and have unnecessary arcs 7/10

7/10 lowkey couldve gotten higher but the ending Was SUPPER RUSHED...she went from "Fuck off ya cunt" to "Can you give me a kissy kiss" in the last 2 full chapters

Beautiful and funny for the most part, but ending was rushed. Ending could have been drawn out at least a few chapters, even so, I was still left with mah heart beatin. A good read, also, TikTok mfs.

Users who are viewing this thread