Sultan's Love - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
I don't mind the "innocent" female characters that a lot of stories portray but innocent is not stupid. If this MC falls for this, she is just stupid. She has seen so much in the palace from betrayals to near deaths and you're telling me she is this dumb? Honestly, I just want to see if she is going to fall for this or not so I can permanently delete this from my reading list and be done with it

Girl of all things to fall for? Smgdh please give her more brain cells than this its just disrespectful to the rest of her life at this point.

Lol at Saye if she falls for this. Of course I know she has plot armor, but I agree with @Akera93, I hate dumb FLs. Innocent is one thing but dumb and fucking stupid is annoying and makes for extremely lazy writing.

She has survived for so long using her smarts and hiding from the former sultan. It's gonna be really disappointing if she falls for such a blatant trap. It's too bad because I liked this title. The only way I won't drop this if Saye falls for this trap is if it gets solved swiftly. If this issue gets dragged out this title is going to the trash bin.

Sigh, Saye is so stupid. It’s so hard to like a dumb FL. 😓 I understand the good heart etc, but that doesn’t mean being stupid gullible. Such a 1-D character. I hope we will see lots of character development for Saye.

omg, watch her get kidnapped and we get a full arc of craziness of Kainer trying to find her and shit...and being told she's dead or something. Dx Saye, DON'T FALL FOR THIS SHIT. (this is me just expressing my fear that we're about to go down some needless drama by making the FL actually braindead)

When I went to read the draws the Korean comments had me dead and now I'm saying the same things lmfao.
How were you smart enough to hide yourself from the sultan, read books in a library, know secret passages, and yet you're stupid to trust and get played.

Did the bleach from her platinum blonde hair get absorbed into her brain cells and destroy them?

Her entire life, she's done nothing but hide herself from political drama, but it's not like she isn't aware of the consequences of being to too trusting in an environment like that.
she literally hid a prince that wanted to believe in his sister

I mn she is uneducated so I'm not expecting much else🤷🤷. When the Lion is not home, the Hyenas come out and devour the naive cubs.

Gurl ur parents sold u off, u lived in a nest of snakes (concubines usually fight each other to get the favor of their ruler), u read BOOKS and saved a friggin person BUT U STILL BRAINDEAD😭🤣
Maybe ish becuz I'm used to reading bout badass fl dat I can't stand Saye acting like a dumbass timid woman BUT GIRL GROW SOME BACKBONE. But I lowkey relate to her🤣🤣 I used to be a timid dumbass too.
I ain't dropping this becuz I love Enin and Kainer 😌💕

Wowww I ain't ever seen a real two-headed snake lol. Also I can understand the FL's naivety, but Enin (her sweet caretaker) already warned her and gave her a speech about the snakes in the harem...sooo what u doing gurl??!

This girl, FL why are you so naive? Yes I know she was brought up in the Harem, but she was surround by manipulations and deception that other women of the Harem did. She should have taught herself something with all that knowledge from them and the books she reads.

Users who are viewing this thread