Sultan's Love - Ch. 13

although Saye never involved in the hareem matter before, at least she should have known what a place full of trickery and deceit the hareem is -_-

She knows cruelty she knows to keep her head down she knows the women on the palace are snakes so why? Like is it because she was alone I mean I don’t really vibe with her acting like this is all new
Nonetheless thanks for the translationn

Kainer I love you and your psycho self but once this is over, can you teach Saye how to defend herself😂😂

thank you for the upload!! hopefully that other b*tch gets killed too 😄😄

It irritates me that Saye’s so freaking gullible. She’s lived in the harem her whole life, (yes, she was alone) but shouldn’t she at least know or be on guard from countless years of watching the harem in the sidelines?? Her lady in waiting is also suspicious of this ex-fiancee and the other ladies... why didn’t she take clues from that! 🙃 gosh. It’s a good thing she has plot armor or she be a dead girl :))

What a stupid little thing, this saye girl. She’s been in the harem for so long, knows how dangerous it is, knows how wicked the people there are. Thats why she kept a low profile like she did for years. How can she be so naive? Nothing new there, why did she act like it is?

Saye is one of the most idiotic MCs I’ve ever seen🤦🏽‍♀️

I hope some heads go flying!

Thanks for the chapter !! It’s good to know that these update twice a month I was worried this got dropped.

Double-page supporter
Kainer to the rescue!

Tbh I was miffed that Saye followed that biatch in the first place. Like girl why you go trusting her right away huh? I really dislike dumb FL's and I hope Saye grows from this

These comments did not pass the vibe check ahahha. Yes, Saye grew up in the harem, but because she isolated herself for so long, it’s not surprising how desperately she clung to the hope of a new friend; keeping in mind the ex-fiancé might probably be the first person to show her kindness (that is around her age). If I were to put myself in saye’s shoes and was in her situation, I would ignore the signs too bc you might not know how desperate for affection people are after being closed off for so long!

And the fact that we see this in a 3RD person omniscient pov, ofc we know what the villainess will do and what she’s thinking. Saye is naive and only sees the facade that the antagonist puts up.

Just please keep these points in mind while criticising the MC 😊

I absolutely agree with @jumpykangaroo's comments! Saye was closed off for the so much of her stay in the palace. Of course her default reaction (esp after all the abuse and isolation) is to trust and cling to the people who treat her well.

PS. Ex-fiancee's head will roll. How awesome.

Gosh... I hope Saye will learn after this incident to not trust people who’s nice to her blindly… :(

Users who are viewing this thread