Sultan's Love - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house

Dex-chan lover
Why is she blushing at her, is she lesbian?!?! Just her face getting red leaves a bad taste in my mouth, like Saye's being unfaithful

I am not a violent person but sometimes i just want to throw some hands...today is sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah there's almost zero chance these women stay in the palace and if they actually attempt some bs like poisoning or harassment of our girl it'll be their corpses being kicked out.
The Sultan has zero chill on this shiz.

NOO SAYE!!! i hope this doesn’t go down the poisoning route where she gets poisoned and loses her unborn child that she didn’t know she had (´;Д;`)

thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get it. Did he get new women in the harem since he killed all the previous ones? Otherwise, I doubt anyone would barge into the harem and claim they're harem women when the guy killed everyone and is known to be violent so unless he got them there, would they dare just come in on their own ?

Also, I get that the author is going for the pure image for the MC but after having seen everyone that happens in the harem from the shadows, why is she still so fucking dumb and overly trusting ? There is a difference between innocent/sweet and straight out imbecile pushover.

poor girl is so naive 🥺🥺😭 low-key I think she's gonna get poisoned but c'est la vie

Fed-Kun's army
If Saye end up being way too naive it will just become annoying tbh

the notes 💀💀💀 " theres whores in this house, whores in this house"" 💀💀💀 IM DEDDD not the megan and cardi reference 💀💀

She is CLEARLY very much favored by the Sultan, and they're still trying to do shit against her the moment the Sultan is gone?
Are they brainless? He's gone for a week, not a year

Saye is still a naive child living inside a mature body. Overly trusting, and also easy to be convinced, even tho the people in the harem are clearly trying to get rid of her or the fetus inside her body.

Dex-chan lover
You cannot tell me a girl that had to hide and scrounge for food for over half a decade didn't hear some scheming shit, untaught or no. She was apparently able to eavesdrop on people thirsting over kainer, why not other topics? Didn't her narration literally say "the only reason I survived as a child in a harem of 100 women"?? She can't be this naive.
@Akera93 either noble families are sending their women to show support and the people managing the harem let them in or kainer has some loser underlings trying to mess with saye's position before she gets pregnant?

Fed-Kun's army
Sooo, about 20 women will die in the next few chapters? Got it (lol).

Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
@kaylani
That's how they'll probably explain it here but it makes no sense to me. Usually, yes that does happen. Nobles send their women but none of them just sneak in. The emperor/sultan has to approve it and he usually does since for them women are like money, the more the merrier so it's just a formality but he does agree/refuse. In this case, they just snuck in and it's not like he won't notice because he has 1000 women and 50 more won't matter, he literally has 0 aside from her so he is definitely going to notice.
Isn't it disrespectful of them to join the harem without the sultan knowing ? They practically barged in and declared themselves to hold that position. It is even more nonsensical since he is known for being bloodthirsty and killing everyone.
I can't make any sense of it whatsoever. Either he made some sort of deal and they are legitimately in the harem (he might not intend to love them but he needs their family's support or something like that) or these women and their families that sent them there are brainless and suicidal

Users who are viewing this thread