Sultan's Love

I like it and want more but I think the FL is like a weak and a little bit dum to me while ML is
nice to only her and hella scary murder to everyone else ( I don't know if this counts as a spoiler but I did just in case) lol // I do like it so this is my only opinion BTW I LOVE THE ART

It's sad that many scenes are cutted, can we just get the horizontal one so that it won't be cutted? But thanks for the update

Fed-Kun's army
@aeget In the chapter's settings you have to choose "single" and not "long strip" in the "page rendering" section so that there isn't any cut part.

i love this but PLEASE for the love of all things good make the pages LARGER even 500% zoom isn't enough to see the text i'm an inch away from my screen this is torture

@Superjewel those comments actually sent me. Disecting the scene Kainer ran across the entire diamond and hit a home run! The sheets were soaked! and who tf doesn't want to be taken to pound town like that?! That's fuckin' awesome! maybe that's not the smut we want but in 2020 it's the smut we need!

cnd

Reposting my comment bc I feel like it needs to be said on Mangadex as well:

So... This is a very problematic story. He tells her to tell him what she wants and when she tells him to please stop, he says "Why? It's not like I'm torturing you" 🙄 Really? That's where your bar is set? If it's not torture, it's fine? And then when he finds out it is her first time, he goes HAM. Like, damn bro. Her pussy ain't concrete. You don't gotta jack hammer to the gods. And the weird comparisons of her pale skin being that of a "baby's skin that has yet to see sunlight" and it being better for marking her for. Him and this story weirdly fetishizes her skin and puts so much value on her "purity" and virginity. This poor girl just wants freedom. When she asks for it, he says "sure, but I'll kill everyone you come in contact with" And then the author has the balls to paint him as this great guy who is wise and great at everything and that she's lucky to be the object of his desires when he's only actually been shown to be controlling, abusive and possessive. I mean, I get this story takes place thousands of years ago and Sultan's aren't known to be the most easy going, but this shit is far out. She's being abused and we're supposed to look at it as romantic. I pray younger girls who are reading this and stories like this realize that these are not the relationships to be in and just because someone has a pretty face, it doesn't mean they can treat you like a puppet that dances to their whims. This is not a romance story, it's a psychological horror story.

Dex-chan lover
@cnd Good comment but I feel it's kinda out of place here. This is just standard smut story that brings out some fantasy and delusion from certain demographic, just like tons of other smut story out there. Of course it's not supposed to be realistic and the readers know it too.
Same things with some manga when the otaku got reincarnated and accumulated harem. That kind of story brings out some otaku delusion. Same things applied here. Just don't take it too seriously.

cnd

@Agt2018 It's really not out of place. There's a lot of stories with uncomfortable relationship dynamics that are passed off as the "gold standard" but this one's just wack. And I KNOW that there are gonna be young girls reading this and thinking that they wish they were in the MCs place because I used to be one of them. It's important for them to know that these relationships are not romantic, but abusive.

Dex-chan lover
@cnd Well if your aim is to educate some people or give some people reality check then thank you and good for you. Also it's good that your conclusion came after comparing this stories to another one. Ngl, my first impression from reading your comment feels like you're someone who complained about cheap soap opera being unrealistic. Completely out of place.
I think a lot of us know what to expect here. Some comments below indicated that, like "I'm here for the art, I'm here for the smut" and some of us just laughed it off after reading ch 6, like how's she walking? I don't know about others but I expect smut and got what I wanted. This is certainly not some stories to tell how relationship should be done or some stories to address social issues. The aim of this story is clear. Translation team and art are perfect too.
Sorry for the long post and cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread