Sultan's Love

@Ichigoeater um... this might sound a bit bad, but... I don't think most of us are here for the historical accuracy. Or the plot. I know I'm not. I saw that art, the male lead, and that smut tag and clicked this manhwa so fast the touchpad probably felt abused. That guy can be as yandere as he wants with that body. I for one encourage it... In detail... Frequently...

@litatata you're very welcome. And well, apparently some people have big expectations, which is fine and all. But I guess most of us just wanna see a big hottie instead and enjoy the simple things. From different points of view... or angles... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LOL @dvenger well said. I'm here for the art and smut. Don't care about the plot, logic, historical or whatever heavy. If I want to read something that makes me feel smart(er) I will not read manhwa or a smut one.
Anyway honestly speaking this is on another level for smut manhwa. That art, that body details, dayummm.

How do i exclude or hide this garbage from appearing in my home page? This disgust me.

And no, i don't mean that i don't like smut, harem, or historical manga. But the fact that i like historical manga is precisely why i don't want to see that title ever again.

Damn looks like I'll be dropping this now, maybe pick up later and hope the relationship is less toxic... a shame cuz the art and smut were stuff I looked forward to ....

I’m dropping this, it’s too toxic for me. Why can’t they show proper smut scenes with consent smh. The art is really good tho...

it's obvious that the story's theme was inspired by ottoman empire but it was against the law for a woman who was with the previous king to be together with his son so i'm slightly cringing lol

Holy shit, the ML dialed the yandere up to infinity 👀 👀 👀 👀 😂😂😂😂

It's awesome to see magnificent art smut lmao

It’s a smut, with a theme. Might not be historically accurate or trying to be. Art is good, as usual helpless female character.
The thing that bothered me the most, which I usually don’t care For, is her freedom. But if he lets her go, there ain’t no story bro. I also have a personal biased against the theme.

Is it readable? Yup, if you like it you’ll like.
Thank you translators for putting your time into this. Yall are awesome as always.

Users who are viewing this thread