Summoned by Being Involved?! And I Was "God"?? - Ch. 2 - Summoned to a Different World (2)

If this is what a Level 1 god is like, I wonder how powerful full fledged gods are. They’re probably powerful enough that their priests alone are a huge help.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the raws. He is really the embodiment of

FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT

Double-page supporter
At least some doing smarter summon compared to Darwin Game.

Double-page supporter
this better not be since beta shit like "oopsie poopsie, you literally tried to kill us all, but since im the bigger man ill forgive you and fight the demons"

i wanna see him smack them down

Awesome a Space Battleship Yamato reference using the Wave Beam Cannon shot, the ultimate weapon.

Dex-chan lover
@legandbond I'm out. Also out of time. Probably won't be seeing any more of this from me. But with a proper base, hopefully another group will pick it up.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf Space battleship
He should create hydrogen bomb or Anti matter bomb
Total annihilation

Fed-Kun's army
Nice to know reading Class:God Skill:Creation of all things doesn't tell you anything when you're 60. As for the last page yes he's 60 closer to ww2 then anyone else...so tell him the kingdom is china or korea and let nature take it's course.

Dex-chan lover
Did you know that Japan is a small island, so ecological preservation is huge for them?
Except for ecological preservation of the ocean, of course. I am sure killing all those whales is fiiiine and won't affect ecology at all.

Users who are viewing this thread