Summoned by Being Involved?! And I Was "God"?? - Ch. 2 - Summoned to a Different World (2)

Dex-chan lover
I kinda get it when someone finds it wasteful not to be bloodthirsty, though, when the MC's powers are this fine-tuned to scratching that type of itch. Yes, it's absolutely retarded to complain about a story like this because it isn't what you specifically wanted it to be, but it's also not like murderhobo stories aren't a shitton of fun either (and they honestly get way more "I personally don't like the MC so here's a 1-star rating"s than something like this).

It'll be more than enough for me for a story like this if he can give us a few Commando one-liners though, now that he's broken out the M202. Like, at least an "I eat green berets for breakfast", though I'd much prefer a "Let off some steam, Bennett!" moment.

Fed-Kun's army
This is weirdly funny.
Still dislike that the MC wont do anything about the shitking :D

(And the four barreled rocket launcher exists, M202, but well, he literally created it out of a movie scene, so he probably watched "Commando", thought its cool, and just created it from there :D)

Aggregator gang
I like how Mc is still old inside saying “Ma heart” And i for a second thought he would summon a gundam

Thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake To be honest, I was very tempted to use "Let off some steam, Bennett" during the action sequence.

Re: bloodthirsty, yeah. Those mangas are very satisfying. But murderhobo projection is a serious illness and if you or your family members have been affected you may be eligible for compensation.

Dex-chan lover
AdorableVioletAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

MC: oops, wrong spaceship attack button, sorry guys, guess the story is over
Me: YAY!! BB senile MC

Group Leader
Sure, let's just summon the Space Battleship Yamato and fire the Wave Motion Gun. It's not considered overkill, right?

Dex-chan lover
@jackjackatack a lemon is a shitty car dressed to be a nice car. Think scummy salesperson who pains over rust and lies about the mileage.

He's a lemon because he was a useless summoned hero.

I wish he just let the demon tho their things, maybe listen to their side of the story first as well since the king is an asshole, the demon might actually be nice

Supporter
Demon army is dealt with, next chapter the humans get new leadership or this is dropped.

Dude is acting too much of an idiot to be a 60 years old adult. Not good.

Wow, a MT who actually rearranges the literal translation into something readable?
Never thought I'd see the day.

Thank you for your service! :p

Dex-chan lover
these people summoned you just so they could sacrifice you for their entertainment and you're sorry about ruining their landscape? nuke the whole city, have them all die for the crimes they committed.

Users who are viewing this thread