Makikomare Shoukan?! Soshite Watashi wa "Kami" deshita??

Double-page supporter
This is a reincarnation where it actually makes sense. MC being like, 60 or something explains how clueless they are about all the stuff.

I'm enjoying the translator notes more than I probably should. And "Country Roads" made me laugh out loud when I first saw it, and again when I found out you were just winging it. Kudos!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, having it so that the MC was a (presumably senile) old man before getting Isekai'd is a pretty clever way to justify/ground a "MC is Super OP but he and everyone else thinks he's trash" story..... but the execution in this particular story wastes it. After the second chapter I can't suspend my disbelieve that the MC (and those around him) would not realize his power, and the premise goes from being humorous to being frustrating.

I might give the manga another shot when there's more chapters available, since I do enjoy Isekai trash, but the first 3 chapters don't really jive with me.

@Moraza I agree. I could understand him thinking he was weak in the beginning but after
finding out he was immune to arrows, could summon guns and missiles, and could conjure up a spaceship armed with an energy weapon powerful enough to destroy mountains
, he should have realized that he wasn't actually super weak. I can understand
the new people he meets thinking he is weak due to being level one
but there's no reason he should still think he's weak.

Dex-chan lover
the whole conflict in the first few chapters is rather weak, unlike other isekai with weak stat but OP grow rate, he already have maxed stat but he keep say it in a way people misunderstood him and treat him like trash. I also would rather him being someone from the military, that would fit him being old in previous world and know how to use weapon. Instead of him being an old man yet still excited about using modern gun.

Fed-Kun's army
Why do I feel offended how mediocre, stupid and in general bad this is... Like okay, king using summons and tricking them is great, but all other things... And the MC being offensively OP...

Dex-chan lover
Every day manga writers get more and more annoying, wth is up with the over saturation of OP isekai protagonists?

Double-page supporter
ya same were did it go it finnaly got a update and now its gone
the officail translaters for this suck and take way to long to upload half a chapter
some of the translation had bad grammer but it was still readable, had to look at other sites to cont the other chapters

Dex-chan lover
What happened with this? The translations weren't perfect but they were more than understandable. Better than some of the MTL works that get put on here.

Double-page supporter
What happened with this? The translations weren't perfect but they were more than understandable. Better than some of the MTL works that get put on here.
rite?! but what kills it is some of the mismatch pages lol

Dex-chan lover
True, there were duplicate pages plopped down in a couple of chapters but still... Guess one of the moderators thought it was too loosely handled despite the fact that the manga hasn't been touched in three years.

Users who are viewing this thread