Summoned by Being Involved?! And I Was "God"??

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow the MC really just kills the story hu. How in the world can anyone 60 years old be that obtuse.

Fed-Kun's army
*clicks on story and reads desc.* oh wow that sounds interesting... *reads comments* nvm then..

6/10. Nice. Also, I love the translator's attitude-very cool. My thoughts exactly. Poggers.

I think it's fun that the MC is so clueless. I mean is it a surprise that some guy born pre 1960 wouldn't get all the jrpg stuff?

Aggregator gang
Interesting idea from other isekais despite the usual evil king and dumb kids as heroes. But MC kinda ruins it for me, i really dont like when a character has alot of power, but is dumb af. And this one not only dumb but he is a pushover aswell.
King tried to kill me and other summoned kids, but while i was killing all his enemies for him (cuz i am goody two shoes) i destoyed some land that was empty in the first place. That means i am a bad person so i have to run away or they will punish me, oh no i am so bad, poor king i ruined his life.
What a joke of personality this MC has, 100% drop for me. Also this manga should definitely have "Comedy" tag, because it's nothing but a joke IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread