Makikomare Shoukan?! Soshite Watashi wa "Kami" deshita??

@kanaloa - or you just go by the title and save yourself the experience...

My experience for isekai: either MC is op from the start/ has unlimited potential or MC is incranated as the villain(ness) and changes their path to destruction. So "Isekai" already is your "Easy Mode" Tag...

I been waiting for a God skill manga to pop up for years and this is what I get? This is pretty bad, but its only been 2 chapters so far so lets hope dudeman learns soon.

Well first chapter was okay; second mehh hope it'll be a but comedy like manga.

I truly hate the spawning guns etc.

Dex-chan lover
this is going for the "how to handle an EXTREMELY op character" (and it's doing a poor job so far)
so long the only manga that got it right was One-Punch Man and honestly, i highly doubt this will be any more entertaining of every other isekai story with op characters
like, wtf, "i reincarnated, i'm no longer 60yo, and i'm god of creation. the king tought i was disposeable trash so i bazooka his castle and *Death Star* the demon army. teehee~"

Aggregator gang
Perhaps just a tips for translator, instead of google translate, using DeepL is much better. Well you could use it with Google translate in tandem.

@SoulOverCaos I get what you're saying but there's this one trivial thing you mistook out of. He's not using a bazooka. That was a WW2 American rocket launcher. What he's holding is an M202 FLASH used in the Vietnam and Korean war. And throught that chapter, NOBODY died from a backblast

Hope there will be more translating of chapters, this just seems to be a sarcastic play on the trope of stories based on this type of genre, right? Well that's what I'm getting at.

Users who are viewing this thread