Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Invasion of Qua-Toyne

Double-page supporter
Japan needs to rise from its own old destructive ashes as a real warrior this time. There's peace, but to preserve it in the alien world, you need to protect it fiercely & at the same time honourably. No more hiding your hands behind your back to show goodwill. Unsheath that Katana to face the brutes of the new world.

Aggregator gang
@Renan_Walheim You don't know much about the history of the world do you? You really think Japan was the only country EVER to commit atrocities? You're really naive to the reality of human nature...especially in times of war...and from medieval cultures like this fantasy world is closer to. Also...Louria is closer to Nazi Germany with the desire to commit total genocide. Japan just wanted to expand and dominate utterly. Part of that domination was making their enemies terrified of them and breaking their will to resist.

I was wondering why this manga had a Sexual violence and Gore tag .... well now i know why

oh look, it's nanquing but done by pedo priest looking not putin led northerners for the mighty peaceful calm japanese to beat...
yeah, i better just skip to the action, the stuff between the lines wont be worth it

ts is such a pussy. "I had to prepare my mind for a week for this chapter" meanwhile their videos of dudes getting their hearts carved out of their chest through their lung cavity while still alive by the cartel and some whiny queer is getting all worked up over some creeper talking about pillaging and rape, which did and has happened many times over irl as well. Dumbass shit like this pisses me off its not up to you to censor the fucking manga you are not the author bro

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that only humans are supremacicts? Why are there never elf supremacicts?
What? Elf supremacy is the second most common in manga after human supremacy. I've even seen ones with both where half elves are one of the most despised races as a result.

Dex-chan lover
Sleeper asf, I gave it a fair chance but I'm already way far done with my "What If JSDF went unconstitutional" phase...

Users who are viewing this thread