Summoned Japan - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Diversion Strategy

thank god the one that get teleported was japan. can you imagine if the one that got teleported was US

I don't hate war mangas, but I hate when the Author makes the enemies so stupid and can't think, while only giving the allies a plot armor. This kind of thing is a turn off.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ramen07
Well it wouldnt be much different from this... Exept... Like... A fucking lot more tanks with ifvs. Also we probably would have alot more air support

Dex-chan lover
@Ramen07

They would probably either have a civil war or start massively invading everything in range for resources.

Aggregator gang
yeah this is just making me feel sorry for the knights

i really hoped shield guy would do something more, but he was cool while he lasted

@RyoukoKonpaku
that ancient magic civilization had and use magical version of nuke. gene engineered bio weapon aka maou who can tank machine gun bullets like nothing

Dex-chan lover
@Vykos Oh that's interesting, it'd be an epic battle between countries then if that's the case (assuming they do come back) and would be interesting to see how Japan reacts / adapts.
Is this possibly the demon the elves talked about? And how the sun god helped them out, and that the elves mistake as the Japanese flag for some reason (possible hint I wonder?). I have a feeling that maybe there's some parallel world Japan that helped them in the past

@entity_101 Oh looks like there's quite more than what's still shown then, the LN looks pretty interesting from what you guys have been giving in spoiler tags xD. It looks like we'll be seeing more interesting opponents / allies in the future then.
Since from what you've said this is just the entry point (backwater region) and we haven't seen the big guys yet.

@RyoukoKonpaku
About the demon army, it'll be explained better later on but to keep it brief, there was a demon-mankind war were mankind was basically almost dead but they managed to defeat the demons in the continent where Japan is fighting right now, with the help of the Sun God emissaries, and those emissaries were actually a division or something lithe that, of the Imperial Japanese Army/Navy that was isekai-ed, defeated the demons and were returned to our world (bigger spoiler in the third spoiler tag)

About the maou, it basically ends up like this maou <<< Abrams (I think) main cannon it takes quite some shots to kill it)

I don't know if this will be changed in the LN, but in the WB version in a special chapter, After the end of the Loria-Qua-Toyne war, the Qua-Toyne leaders take the Japanese representatives to a sacred place of theirs that has one of the God emissaries weapons that was shot down, and that weapon is revealed to be a Japanese Zero fighter, so it basically confirms that at least some army group or a part of the navy from WW2 Japan was transported there, defeated the Demon Lord and its army, and then they were brought back to our world. And it's also revealed during the Japanese intervention of the Demon Invasion that will occur a little after, that the Demons are actually some kind of weapon/servants of the ancient magical empire, and that they are trying to prepare the land for their creators when they return

And about the big guys, Japan will meet one of them in the following arc, and it will a very tumultuous meeting

@Ramen07
You have to look at the us as a nation in the world, not as the big bad in the world.
you have china and russia who both have 0 qualms with steamrolling the world if they were allowed, and for the us to maintain a position as the lead, I would gladly take the american idea over china or russia, look at hong kong as an example of this.

The way I see it, america would be peaceful in this world, but would also put the boot of a country's ass if given a reason. much of the resources america would want are either things this world has no use for, in which case we would be giving them essentially free support/resources in their eyes for junk.

Fed-Kun's army
so goddamn cool

that shield hero moment is badass

too bad it looks like the wyvern guy and shield hero died T.T

You have to admit, they are incredible at persistently underestimating their opponents after every defeat

A moment for Shield chad, and for his wife who thought to give it to him. That was such an awesome moment.

Its doesn't help when I'm listening to epic music while reading this that shield guy was MVP in this story I feel bad for him

Users who are viewing this thread