Summoned to Another World... Again?! - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
This manga is giving DBZ a run for its money. Between fighting the "Ginyu Squad" that was all of the guy's allies and now "Frieza" in the form of the asshole, now we are on exploding Namek where the five minutes against this goddess will take twenty chapters.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong and there is an end to this fighting at some point soon because that's all this series has been for well over half of its life.

Dex-chan lover
lazy... sloppy... boring... yawning. looks like the author can't stick to one plotline so they're throwing everything at the reader in a last-ditch effort to stay relevant. they're destroying their own body drawing manga for this? the money issues must be tough

Group Leader
Well, in the narrative it did say that she lost her mind. Why, though, is the question.

How come the highest being who created and maintained the balance of the world lose her mind. She is not some random human. Totally lacking integrity as a god :win:

Dex-chan lover
Ok I get the whole “we need to team up to beat this person” but COME ON, he just divided the limited power that he just got from the other girls to give to the dude that just tried to kill everyone. Just watch that dude get 100% forgiven for everything he did and let go.

Users who are viewing this thread