Summoned to Another World... Again?! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Double-page supporter
Off topic, the cover for the manga makes me want the masochist knight girl to win the MC. She looks so happy.

Dex-chan lover
Can please someone defeat that girly guy?
I pity all the men in this battle field having their holes lubricated in due time....

Can everyone except MC's friend from school please drop dead already? Then this goddamn battle would finally be over.
Pretty sure the fight is gonna drag on until MC appears and defeats all the enemies with one blow.

And I really wonder what will happen after the battle. Correct me if I am wrong, but according to my memory the whole story was about the gay yandere manipulating the humans iunto attacking all non-humans and going to war. And this appears to be said war. So what? Doesn't that mean the conflict is over once all the enemies here are defeated? Or is the lone gay yandere run away and look for a new army?
Can someone who red the WN please spoil me?

Double-page supporter
What is up with Japan and their fascination with Pillsbury Ass Pirate characters?

Dex-chan lover
"him"? I don't think the puppeteer character was a him... are they?
Whatever I guess, not like any of the characters in this feel like they matter one way or another.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Is this entire manga
"MC will stop the bad guys! MC is never wrong! Im gonna kill my friends for MC since he's so strong and cool!"
Because that's what It feels like.
Just me?

I remember when I actually enjoyed this manga. Now I don't even know what's going on and have no care for the characters... lol

Users who are viewing this thread