Summoned to Another World... Again?!

I liked this one. Hope to see more chapters.

@Solipsist
As a DM that likes to diversify, got to say, that I tried that, not max lv, but they had a few lvs (I never liked the lv 1 start as adults).
It went well for some time, they took better jobs and fought stronger enemies, but the diplomacy and role playing was lacking. So, I guess a high level starter party would be better for veterans to play. And in the end, the group died exploring a cave that had natural gas... As I described the smell, they started to joke about farts and some threw a torch ahead to check...

Out of all the names a person coulda come up with to name a demon character the author chooses brad? For real? Brad?

Stuff is happening without any buildup. This is crazy, but curious where we'll end up lol

Aggregator gang
So far, this appears to be a fairly fun parody.

I have to admit, at this point in time I'm really enjoying the parodies. More thought seems to be going into them.

Getting real tired of all the wish fulfilment Isekai out there. Too many Mary Sues running around.

Supporter
@Weasalopes Right? Any old fanfic writer can make an OP hero who always gets their way, but making people laugh is hard work.

Dex-chan lover
I have to ask is this a bimonthly series? The 4th chapter is supposed to be out by now and the usual site I go to is http://webaction.jp/Mcomics/ for the raws is not being updated. I'm just curious.
Edit: scratch that it just got updated.

Dex-chan lover
ROFL I can't believe there's an author shameless enough to write this bullshit

Power Uploader
@marceloyuri

You do realize that natural gas has no smell, right?? The smell you associate with natural gas is artificially added by the utility company for safety (or else people wouldn't realize that they had a leak). Of course, this would not apply to the setting you mentioned...

Contributor
Why am I here!
Why am I laughing!
Why the hell I went to read the next chapter!
Am I a isekai trash too!!

@seekermoc
It was an old coal mine near a volcano, they smelled sulfur. I don't know why I only said natural gas at that post. But that was the reason the mine was abandoned. People dying and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
7 months and 4 chapters. I get doing the stylizing in english is hard and recoloring is a pain but I hope you don't act like this in real life because if you do you are going to be the definition of the dad who left to get milk and eggs and then doesn't come home as you are still at the store...THEN because you took so long your family thought you abandoned them and moved out leaving you homeless, alone, and realizing the milk has attained sentience from being left to rot in the jug for so long and evolve and you also forgot the eggs...

Users who are viewing this thread