Summoned to Another World... Again?!

Aggregator gang
i think this knight girl elca i think her name was is friends with darkness from knonosuba...this manga seems promising

Interesting premise. Thanks for the upload. Kinda generic but I'm in the wrong genre if I'm looking for originality.

Aggregator gang
Oh I can tell I'm going to enjoy this... finally a isekai protagonist done right

Double-page supporter
@talismaster I believe the one you are thinking of is The Previous Hero wants to Retire. And in it He had chosen to go back, not was forced to go back.

@Nogoodnms Well , you just wasted minutes of your life reading and seconds on commenting here. Keep up the negativity and dont forget to spread it further. ?

Dex-chan lover
The synopsis reminds me of that one hero in hero bbs that always, always isekai'd and returned over and over to the point that he can actually evades the summon circle to ask in bbs whether getting isekai'd again is worth it.
Except on this one, the MC is isekai'd to the same isekai, so it's technically just a tad complicated time skip.

I guess I'm on board to see the conflict and stuff that MC will face before deciding whether to actually follow this.
And man, I missed Hero BBS.

Double-page supporter
This is one of those where I like the adaptation more, also I'm super happy that CAT scans is the one doing it, love you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread