Sun-ken Rock

Fed-Kun's army
ALRIGHTY art is ∞/10 nothing is better, but the
ending OMFG the ending it hurts how unsatisfying the end was ending is a 0/10 that is how bad the ending was, and its not like I don't understand why Boichi did it but like come on over all 9/10 mainly for the art I do recommend to read it even with the ending because the overall story was great.
1 more thing read the rest somewhere else its not on here the ending is at chapter 171(mangakakalot read it here)

Fed-Kun's army
for any new readers, look up the ending, its trash (consider you use your poop to make onigiri, well the ending even further beyond)
if you still wanna read it knowing what the ending is, enjoy :D
my personal rating 4/10 (just for the ending)

For those too lazy to find it out, If you have read the webtoon 'Tower of God'
the ending is basically a 'Racheal' moment
some may be like it's not that bad
but if you actually read and know the context of the story
It is bad haha

The One
Staff
Admin
@Bengab we don't allow rips of official releases

Dex-chan lover
what a great manga, and that ending tho
especially at grave scene, at first i didn't understand at all what is it means, after reading some comments and read it again it was three of sun-ken rock gang graves (Tae-soo died after death sentence, Do-Heun and Kae-Lyn died at the battlefield). and then ken imagining Tae-soo at the end. *cmiiw*
it's a Pain

Ok, the ending is so fucking shit, usually you can just leave with a satisfying ending, idk why the mangaka wanted to make it special, cause he definitely did not know how to execute it at all. Endings can so easily ruin a series, unfortunately it did just that.

That ending was pain
Why the fuck did Yumin do that? Why didn't they go back together in the end? He had forgiven her and gave her everything, I hated that but I could've accepted it if they had just gotten back together. Instead he really does become a shadow and takes nothing with him in the end. I guess he has two of his remaining friends, but I just wish there was at least some implication that he stays in touch with the others. But I guess that really is just what Ken would do, kind hearted to a fault.
Good series. :'(

Fed-Kun's army
So I’m guessing asking if the romance survived to the end is a dumb question huh lol

The author
changed the ending arc from no betrayal at all to this crap because of the paris bombings. He had a revelation or whatever and decided to ruin the awesome story he had planned, by trying to make a half assed theme about forgiveness. It shows because it goes against Ken's code of justice and the entire flow of the rest of the story. Boichi explained this years ago himself, but I still felt cheated at the time. Now that the series is complete it does not bother me as much as it did back then, but it ruined years of anticipation and excitement when I first read it as each chapter was released. Where the manga is complete and even free now, I say it is definitely worth reading.
This spoiler contains info on the ending beware.

Users who are viewing this thread