Sunao Osananajimi-chan - Ch. 4 - A childhood friend who writes "wife" in the career survey

Dex-chan lover
My only thought is maybe there is a stereotype that tennis club senpais are the ones doing all the ntr in college

Aggregator gang
I get the club thing but the Tennis Club seems awfully specific. Need more context lol

College tennis clubs have the reputation of their members being rather promiscuous. So her joining one could lead to a NTR ending.

Hence, the teacher warning considering one of the answers on the career sheet is to become the bride of her childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
College tennis clubs have the reputation of their members being rather promiscuous. So her joining one could lead to a NTR ending.
IRL right? I just don't recall college NTR hentai having a whole bunch of tennis clubs as their setting the last time I checked lol

Aggregator gang
IRL right? I just don't recall college NTR hentai having a whole bunch of tennis clubs as their setting the last time I checked lol

Yeah its a IRL thing. You do see some references of it in anime/manga. Maybe not all the time but enough for it to stick.

I'd say its more comparable of how the jocks and cheerleaders are always getting frisky compared to the members of the chess club (or any other nerd/geek club).

Dex-chan lover
I'd say its more comparable of how the jocks and cheerleaders are always getting frisky compared to the members of the chess club (or any other nerd/geek club).
Thanks for explanation, the American jocks and cheerleaders explanation/comparison made the connection lol.

I find it funny that it's the "tennis club" that is the "naughty/debauchery club" in Japan. Like come on, really lol?

Dex-chan lover
she wasn't even mad about her writing that she wanted to become someone's bride on her career paper

Users who are viewing this thread