Sundome!! Milky Way

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-12-30/kazuki-funatsu-launches-new-sundome-milky-way-another-end-manga/.154923 This manga will have an official alternate ending, interesting. Wish the rest of it was translated.

Fed-Kun's army
almost been 2 years, axed? this is pretty good, plus the harem hasnt even been formed yet

Dex-chan lover
@yikaka thanks for the answer. I don't understand why no one is picking it up. It's quite the funny story and it does seem like a lot of people want to read it.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was as open as Youkai. I heard it got an alternative ending from the volumes but I doubt said ending would be any good. Just sums this Author up, really.

Group Leader
😊@MyOniiSan Scans have decided to pick up this manga 😊

Edit: We will be delayed on Translating this Piece since most of our Tls dont want to Tl This cause We gon get caught though we have not Given Up on this P.S to other scanlation groups who want to Scanlate this pls Join our discord and inform us

Dex-chan lover
I very vaguely remember this being actually funny, would be great if it got picked up.

Dex-chan lover
I wondered really hard of why no one's picking this up...?

I'm pretty sure the end is not harem end. Sadly.
Seems to be another ends in anoter magazine, i guess harem end hope is still alive?

Users who are viewing this thread