Sunny Side Up Scans

Mass release of Viridescent Crown, you guys are amazing thank you so much for your hardwork 🥺💜 I can attest that you have acquired plenty of good karma this year ✋😩

OMG I can't thank S.S.U.S enough for Viridescent's mass update ✨ TQSM you guys are KINGS/Q 💖 pls stay healthy and don't overwork yourselves!

Place take care of me and viridescent crown r awesome !! Thank u sooo much for translating them!! :)

Definitely the best and funniest group ever!! I'll miss the poverty-stricken emperor m4y0, trophy wife kei, the TL god Vanessa, CLRD-captain rie, 1 AM raunix, Aunt Zoe and her castle-nim, Izzah and Nicholas Cage, Catsu and aether, Angela and her llama, moni, my fam (viv,lea,loui,space,pidge,silent,etc) and the gambling addict corn.

TYSM for yall's service. I'll be waiting for that mass release Don't bully Corn while I'm away It would be so funny if jongie and I came back at the same time 🤣🤣

I can’t join the discord server 😔🤚
edit - nvm I found an invite that works hehe

I hope you'll be interested in translating Tale of Felluah https://mangadex.org/title/11230/tale-of-felluah

thank you so much for the big Please Take Care of Me in this Life as well update!!

We're pretty much caught up to the raws now 🤓

Thank you for translating I was Reincarnated, and now I’m a maid I thought I would never see another chapter

Hoping u can update more the Charming and the Beast. Thank you for all the translations ♥︎

Group Leader
I really enjoy the translation you released for I'll Just Live on as a Villainess. It wasn't confusing and it helped me comprehend the storyline a lot better. Thank you for your time and willingness to translation things for others! :D

Users who are viewing this thread