Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari - Ch. 31

Supporter
One of my favorite chapters. Things are getting good and now I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks so much for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Drunk Tayama, dangerous (for heart) Tayama...
(OωO`)...

Group Leader
Nice! Are you picking this series up from now on? Also gotta love how she just went and sat on his lap, if I were him I would have honestly let her XD

No sorry, I just scanlated the chapter because there was nowhere else to read it. This may get taken down.
It's not gonna get taken down, trust me I work on both Rent-A-Girlfriend and Nagatoro-san and upload them here and K Manga hasn't come for my ass or the uploads, you should take back this series and continue working on it!!!

This series continues to be one of my favorite releases, even more so with this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Tyou can read four chapters per day for free, but each Smoking chapter is cut into three parts.
:question:

Goddamn that's some scumbag digital publishing; way to ensure I will never in a million years pay for anything on your app, fellas.

Actually on topic for the chapter... At the end he seems stressed, did he hear the manager or somebody call her Yamada, somehow figure it out on his own, or is he just exhausted from all the touchy feelie from a drunk "Tayama"?

Oh and in case anybody wants the missing chapters, the aggregator sites all have them as most everybody would assume. The translation is... webtoon-esque? Five fonts on the same page, sfx done with fonts instead of redrawn, translation I'm sure is fine, just looks corny.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread