Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for filling back in the gap with a superior quality!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again!
I took them down myself because I was ashamed of them. It was initially my intention to redo them, but I never found the time.
Well, kakalot is not ashamed of them. As far as your work is not sub-par (like the guys who translate pico-pico now), it's okay.

Fed-Kun's army
As silly as it sounds glasses do make one look like a different person, when I started first wearing them even my mother didn't recognize me on the street at first :D:D
Idk about clothes tho, been wondering for a while if she changes her makeup and puts on a chocker to just go smoke lol

Dex-chan lover
let's have some real talk for a second.

it's obvious that dude is head over heels for yamada but all of his meaningful interactions have been with "tayama", and he is consistently shown as slowly warming up to "tayama". we have been shown that "tayama" is in fact yamada's real personality, while we have also seen that our dude thinks the fluffy cashier side of yamada is genuine. things are going to get complicated if the dude realizes the ruse on his own before she decides to stop the gimmick. it only looks sweet to us readers because we know both sides of the story, but if i was sasaki-san and found out on my own i'd be seriously pissed off lol

Double-page supporter
Man must truly be face blind to be unable to tell that they're the same person. The only thing that she changed was her jacket, choker and hairstyle. 😅

I guess that is the whole concept of the manga though.
Well, you can see that "Tayama" had long hair and Yamada has short.
Not everybody can distinguish people without such obvious clues.
Then again, there are people who are completely unrelated to each other but can look similar in the eyes of so many people.

And the way "Tayama" talks seems different from Yamada's too.
One is full of playfullness, the other is your typical good natured young woman.

I swear when she hi to him in the store her hair gets shorter between panels
There's a trick for that. It's hard to lengthen your hair, but you can folder your own hair to make it look shorter.

Dex-chan lover
6b4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread