Super Taboo

Supporter
Longest description on the site. And it sounds like more effort was put into the story than some shounens and isekais together.

18 year old high school senior. Haven't laughed that hard in a long while.

legendary hentai, there's also a funny extra chapter-epilogue thats not included in the long-synopsis

A very old school hentai manga that I remember reading long time ago online and one of the first manga series I remember reading from beginning to end.

It has its funny moments especially when the Yuu fights within his inner self reasonings.
Give this manga a read.

Aggregator gang
This manga was my 2nd read after Tokyo Nanpa Street (Comedy H), but as for jokes and hilarious, this is much better because when our boy want to sex, there is always having jokes about logic vs instinct about you wanna do it or not.
My last H manga I read back then was Mai Ball in 2008 and never read H manag anymore in physical form due most old manga are heavily degraded (papers are crumbled a lot and get yellowed due its aged a lot)

omfg I´ve wanted to reread this for over a decade but always failed to find it because I didn´t remember the name and not even asking in H forums question boards was any good.

Ty so much for uploading this.

Fed-Kun's army
is this not.. japanese?
why is it right to left? at least that is the only way i can make it make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread