Super Ultra Ultimate Cute Elf Book

Contributor
Just glancing over the raws, I can already tell this is exactly the insanity-laced comedy I crave.

Dex-chan lover
So an elf village burned down and the princess decided to use the elves' natural cuteness and manipulate a bunch of rich folk in order to collect enough money to rebuild.

Interesting. I like this.

When she came after breaking down a few soldiers i had a hint, and i realized it when she runned away. :D same author

Contributor
Dupe?
https://mangadex.org/title/47179
Though that one has no chapters.

Dex-chan lover
as soon as i saw the cover page i had a feeling i knew who the author was but i was 100% sure when i saw the way they screamed and ran. bless this auther and all his works such as “do chokkyuu kareshi x kanojo”

Dex-chan lover
Not so sure about that "cute" part, but I suppose they could go for the Tasogare no Shou Elf route.

Dex-chan lover
These titles are starting to trigger me. Though from another comment i've read, for these sorts of twitter/pixiv stories to get any recognition, they need a title that says it all

Group Leader
This reminds me of that one short story that was making the rounds a while back where the title was about half a page long...
And the punchline was the 'story' basically said "You finished reading the title, didn't you?"

Dex-chan lover
This is just as over the top and stupid as the other series. 10/10.

at this point i should have expect that almost everything that she make would be full of expression and hell lot of scream lol

Users who are viewing this thread