Super Ultra Ultimate Cute Elf Book

Group Leader
@Draggador Unfortunately, not. One of my friends who speaks Japanese showed it to us and read it out loud after my sister was complaining about all the absurd titles that have cropped up in the last few years... I recognize the sites well enough to say that it wasn't Naver or Webtoons though, and it was out no later than Spring 2019, which is when I visited.

Wait, so the humans set fire to the elves village just to catch them and bring'em back to the king/duke whatever?

Dex-chan lover
The chaotic energy this is giving off is just absolutely off the chart lol

Double-page supporter
This makes my brain hurt... That shouldn't be physically possible, yet it's happening.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty
Sherlock Holmes: "Then it must have been psychological!"

So it's from the same author as https://www.mangadex.org/title/31690/do-chokkyuu-kareshi-x-kanojo ? Can't be that bad, can it?

It feels like it keeps setting up jokes and then just... not going for them? It's really weird. The jokes that are there are ones that have zero proper set-up, so they just don't land.
This is oddly frustrating to read.

Supporter
The face give it away it's se same author "Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo"

Wow, this is bad. I haven't even chuckled once while reading this.

Also gives me Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo vibes, which I hated

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh when you come from greatness only to end up in a trash heap. Just finished Ride-On King (well 20 translated) and saw this had tons of views in the last week. Who knew it's such a disgrace.

Not particularly terrible (still bad) but just the length. God 15 chapters couldn't even match a single.

Supporter
ya'll commenting on how bad this is when realistically this is as much of a shit post as any other manga meme rn. It's a twitter series lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread