Superwomen in Love! Honey Trap and Rapid Rabbit - Ch. 18 - Different Dimension vs. Super Dimension

Dex-chan lover
So close to a confession. Based on how the series has gone previously I’m gonna guess that confessing will be what they need to overpower all of the antinoids. Also I know what X keeps saying but no matter how you look at it, pretty much all the antinoids seem pretty comfortable with human culture, and would rather settle down and just chill, and X herself just seems lonely and sad that Honeytrap left her. Obviously she has bad ways of expressing those emotions though.

if someone think that yuri stuff is bad , just like X thinks a shit load of troup is better then only 2. the answer is the same: nothing that can't be killed with a nuke.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy this is getting hype. Boss rush time. Also of course just as one character figures out the love plot, the villains have to interrupt it.

Thanks for translating the chatper.

Dex-chan lover
Curse you worst possible timing! 😭

Even though they present it as a comedy, the way they're indoctrinating Moe is legitimately uncomfortable. I hope she gets an opportunity to see the other side of the story sometime.

Aggregator gang
Dammit, so close to the good romance part and it got interrupted by... the good action part. I hate that I love it!

I like how Cool-san wants to introduce pure yuri fluff content to Moe, while her otaku mom wants her to take advanced classes in lesbianism and make her read doujins.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Would have thought they'd use the warehouse sooner than this.

Users who are viewing this thread