Superwomen in Love! Honey Trap and Rapid Rabbit - Ch. 6 - I Want To Protect You

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... please don't call THAT character nooo :0
just kidding XP oh this is getting better and better, I love the designs too!

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping this turns out to be a cake pretending to be a JK instead of being a JK all along. Makes the /u/ so much more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
That fight with the giant bike was pretty neat and X makes her move. Does Honey know what X actually looks like? If she does then walking around as a normal person is probably not much of a disguise.

Dex-chan lover
@Nevos I think not because if Honey know about that, X will be damn stupid, not that she is not but disguise yourself will knowing that someone you want to trick know about your disguise is a whole level of stupidity.

Could be just that X didn't transform to trick Honey. X just might want to walk among humans. Her cloaked form (and I'm assuming her Antinoid combat form is under the cloak) would stand out among humans a lot more.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! X is cute!
Doesn't really do it for me. Honey, Melt, and Kyouka are pretty cute by looks and and personality. X just looks like some sort of snobby middle or high schooler and acts like a spoiled brat. Arguably slightly cuter than Hayate appearance wise? Personality wise, Hayate is kind of cute, appearance is sort of more toward average.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that's not her actual true form, but an actual disguise. It seems like perfect setup for her to fall for Hayate, but I kinda want them fighting over Honey tbh

Also awwww, Hayate is catching some feels~

Users who are viewing this thread