suppecios connection blocked :fixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
My antivirus has been blocking this sentry.mdcloud.moe from connecting and this is the first time it has happened on your site. I was reading the latest chapter of Tensei Pandemic.

Dex-chan lover
@phage83 what's your antivirus? Mcafee? If yes, use another one, that one is known to hijack connections. If no, what are the reasons it gave to block MD?

I'm getting the same thing, using Bitdefender. The actual message is as follows:

"attempted to establish a connection relying on an untrusted certificate to sentry.mdcloud.moe. We blocked the connection to keep your data safe since untrusted certificates are issued by unrecognized Certificate Authorities"

@Yatsuki

I'm also receiving this pop-up with bitdefender. "Suspicious connection blocked."

firefox.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an untrusted certificate to sentry.mdcloud.moe. We blocked the connection to keep your data safe since untrusted certificates are issued by unrecognized Certificate Authorities.

I'm using Bitdefender. I can still read the pages but I keep getting bombarded with what @heroic_stoic is getting. If it's fine I'll just let it through but it is still strange.

Hello, same issue for me, on Risou no Himo Seikatsu latest chapter.
I'm using Bitdefender too.

Fed-Kun's army
Also getting the same issue on Bitdefender. Clicking Add to Exceptions does fix the issue for now.

also using bitdefender this is the message i get.
firefox.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an untrusted certificate to sentry.mdcloud.moe. We blocked the connection to keep your data safe since untrusted certificates are issued by unrecognized Certificate Authorities.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like a Bitdefender problem then? Avast doesn't show anything similar

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
This was the devs testing some new error monitoring and not correctly implementing the certificate. Nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread