Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly ship her more with Hitomi. These days Mls are getting better so I rarely get second lead syndrome but the syndrome is strong with this one!

Thanks for update! But dan the story is going everywhere xD its hard for me to follow AUTHOR WHAT R U DOIIINGG

Lol watch everyone jump over to the Hitomi ship >O< also I think maybe that is the real elios? Cause the dragon god has taken over his body in the real world and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this in a while and now I'm wondering how they got from here to this.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Um...I'm still going with Hitomi being the endgame. It threw me off that Elios is here too.

But I still think Elios's role basically the best friend next door that knew the girl since childhood and never gets her. (In reality he's not even himself anymore). Hitomi is basically the (jerky) rich dude that shows up and steals the girl's first kiss + feelings (minus the jerky richness).

Thank you for the chapter! My heart need this and my nose is bleeding. 🤧❤️✨ however I’m okayyy 😉cough blood*

The last page made me have a cardiac attack

why do i feel like seila and hitomi are connected like "real" "demon" elios is connected to "fire god" elios...

Users who are viewing this thread