Survival: S Boy's Records

Akiko is either dead or got kicked out. It's been too long without her.

Edit: I stand corrected, I thought they would killed and threw away the body.

Dex-chan lover
This is extremely different, i like it, he is meeting people who he once knew, humans are not being garbage (at least yet), and he has direct info that his family is alive instead of just rumors, this is promising.

So the guy's family is alive. Nice :)
Akiko isn't dead, either she is deteined or got kicked. Maybe she was even sent to her original island as some guide. I don't know how the hell there were people that thought she was getting raped. .

Dex-chan lover
... So she finally went crazy, mmmh can the changes in the story keep her from her fate?

will Satoru get laid he has been getting lots of hugs lately.

I always thought Akiko's backstory seems fishy. She didnt seem to miss/think about the friends she left behind on the other island. And the boat she drifted with is in pristine condition and is loaded with military grade supplies.

Raichu, this was literally her backstory in the OG series and it was true.

Why no one is reading Takao's original first is beyond me, the art still holds up considering he's the author of Golgo 13.

Aggregator gang
looks like its a WHOLE NEW story different from the Original ones.
I was waiting for them to bang in the island but i guess it ain't happening?

I still didnt overcome
the death of friday, why did he have to die? whyyyyyyyy???

Aggregator gang
So something I've been wondering, how come Satoru never grew facial hair and how come Akiko hasn't had any difficulty regarding her menstruation cycle?

@DracoInduperator
Japs don't grow facial hair unless they are some god tier martial artists and stronk women dont bleed.
On a more serious note I guess its for story reasons? Most fantasy / medieval manga doesn't focus on the details of how taking a dump in the middle of an adventure is or what they use to wipe their ass. So why would this one focus on how they deal with her menstruation?

Yo Im just gonna say this. this is the best Kind of manga for me. Not too dark. Feels realistic on what humans would do in this chaos. Love (mot really). Hope. And Disbelief and belief. And Doubt. Man my grammar is 10/10. but seriously. this is the best kind of blend of tea I would be sippin
wish i had Money to support this mans But Im just a Jobless Middle school kid

Users who are viewing this thread