Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
Will I be disappointed for rooting team Mio or is this the time to jump ships

U GO GURL!

@nothingc LMAO 😂😂😂

@fushiginiku why was the first thing that popped into my mind was her mother @_@ I legit did not even consider the fact that she might have other female relatives 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Oh so all those little things are like a deceased relatives inheritance?

@mushroom
The magician guy with long white hair, that ran away from the army during the war cuz he couldn't take it. He also apologized to the king for running away and then blessed the baby prince on the day the prince got his name, Micheal. It's said that the magician has PTSD, so I think he lashed out at her because he was startled when the book hit his head and had a slight episode. :/

This manhwa is honestly quite deep. It’s chapter 28 and i still don’t know the goals of the story, hell i didnt even understand the plot. Who’s the enemies? Who’s the allies? What is the purpose of Ash in all of these??

Maybe that’s just me being slow and too stupid to comprehend. The art is too good to pass tho so yeah

Who is 'her'?? Are they talking about the current Ash or the past 'Ash'?? Also, who is the 'lady' that he's talking about?? Is it Ash or someone else who was Klein's fiance?? Is Ash the former fiance's maid?? Someone please tell me.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter felt way too short but hopefully we get some answers soon >< thanks for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread