Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 28

Is it possible Klein's fiance is Ash's twin? Or his lady's trusted former maid/ relative? This manhwa really deeps. I don't mind the slow paced & the arts is beautiful

I'm honestly so confused?? but I also wanna ask why updates take a long time? I'm not really complaining but other manhwas take a little bit faster than this particular manhwa. Is it the lack of staff, quality wise, or the raws maybe? I'm just really curious to see how the group is doing? are they alright or something? If the long updates is all on quality wise or any type of reason I dont wish to force them on posting really fast just genuinely curious. I dont really know these things work so.. But anyways thanks for the great chapter! I really love this story so far.

Wow, I felt the chapter was really short OoO
And thank you !!

I like the dynamics between ash and mio, but then same as Ash, I remembered Mio loves Yurgel lol.

Unless you binge this when more releases come out (or read the novel spoilers), I can see how this can get so confusing.

She's gonna eat those words sooner or later 😉

humm still so many questions !!
Klein seems to hold this "Lady" in high regard and sees her through Ash. I was thinking that maybe it's Ash"s mom or sister. I don't know but I'm curious.

Users who are viewing this thread