Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 29

She just... threw the book at him... even I was sure that he would wake up before it hit him. I also thought he would blast her, but I digress

Dex-chan lover
Well she might very died for real, or at least get injured again, if she woke him up herself, so she threw the book.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Did he just disintegrate that book? Noooo! Think of the knowledge!

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, throwing a book at someone is rude. On the other, strangling a person who was trying to check on you is extremely rude. On the gripping hand, guilt-tripping a master-class magician with PTSD to owe you one is awesome, so carry on, madam!

I really like the red-haired guy but I shop her with sr. Mío. Let's do this she tales sr mío and I the other and everybody happy 😍

@sylvacoer i mean he's a great mage scarred by combat, of course he wouldn't be caught off guard by a book this issue for me was what if he didn't use a single target spell and instead blew up the library, imo she should have just poked him with a stick or lined up books on the floor to poke him with

I love how she's trying to threw the book at him but fail lmao a really good way to wake up someone and taking revenge I suppose?

Thank you for the update!!❤️❤️❤️
This guys must’ve severe PTSD to do this to her!! Aww too bad I can’t see Sir Mio treating her with the medicine!!

Lmao that revenge HAHAHAHA poor book, got burned. and the way Ash guilt tripped the magician, way to go, madame!!!! But maybe, you unconsciously became the FL of the novel, Ash 😌😌😔

Thank you so much for the release!!! <3 <3 <3

This webtoon doesn't make any sense. The mc is so bland with no personality and somehow guys fall for her? I thought that this was going to be a satisfying revenge story where the maid and the queen team up and raise the prince differently so that he overthrows the king and executes the concubine but no. Instead the maid is going out and collecting men like it's Pokemon. She doesn't even have the decency to help to queen and change the plot. If you want the smart badass FL that you got scammed out of here then read Beware of the Villainess.

Users who are viewing this thread