Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
The chapter transition lol
But omg... O3o the baby has yellow eyes.... Who does he take after?
Many thanks

Hohoho... Both monther and father got black hair but the baby with blond? Wow...might got some twisted plot hidden with the Queen.

@Eggyeoh but we did get sympathy from her though even though it was shown to us from the perspective of her simply being a read of the story (where she was pissed off and hoped for the queen to screw the ppl over in CH. 3) . She doesn't out right Chris anyone a sympathy for the empress has pretty much shown through her subtle actions/inner thoughts. She pities the queen and thats pretty clear... She definitely has to prioritize surviving though... The queen has survived for pretty long and she can do so perfectly fine until our MC gets the hang of things... (if you also read the raws, a bit further you get to see that she really is just trying to survive right now and understand her duties etc. She doesn't like the king nor the concubine but she understands she must treat them with a pleasant front or else she'll die... she has long since liked the empress n admired her and it's said that they become friends later on...)
I understand not wanting a selfish Mc but our MC isn't selfish and it's much too early to be looking for her to support the queen or try to get panels of her sympathising with queen because she really just transmigrated :/

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
F for Rin who worked hard for these chapters.

I wonder why the baby is blonde when the king and the queen have dark colored hair? Hmmmmmm

Look, if we aren't getting Queen/Ash in canon, can I at least request a fic? I'm Dying.

Dex-chan lover
@Eggyeoh: I think you forgot the part where the king literally took away the queen's servants for thinking they didn't treat the concubine right and Ash only took action after that.

If she only want to live an uneventful life, she'd just leave/get kicked out, find herself work in some quieter place and no more dealing with this whole palace politics.
Instead she is intentionally taking actions that would not only put attention on her (from both sides), but one that's obviously meant to 'fix' the 'mistake' from before.
She 'loudly' and 'publicly' welcomed the concubine.

Ash doing this IS helping the queen by avoiding the king removing any more servants around her.

The prince? That's a lost cause from the start.

F for Fighting, Rin!

Also, the baby looks so much like... the concubine. Lol what? Is the concubine secretly the father? What's happening.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, some "surviving" action in a manga with "Surviving" in the title.

A BL fan gets trapped in her favorite book and the OTP hardly ever visits the castle.

She's surrounded by maids who are not into it. "She's a survivor. Like a desert dweller waiting for rain." 😏

Hmmm is the baby the queen’s and yugel’s bc blonde hair BUT where did that yellow eyes came from bc none of the three has that eye color?!?!

yea no. I don't fucking like the mc and no one can change my mind. she should stop complaining about the stares she's getting since she knows she's being a traitor. i really don't care if it's for the sake of survival, she can act like the head maid, who did her job while clearly hating that damn bastard. but no, it's all smiles. do your job enough that you don't get killed but was all that extra bs necessary? i agree with that egg person in the comments. the mc isn't showing enough sympathy.

Those two, namely king& concubine, should just go to hell... Can't wait for ML to show up to see their interactions with FL (I hope that it will make this webtoon more enjoyable).
Based on spoilers of the novel, ML is the red-haired duke, who is loyal to the king although he doesn't actually approve some of his decisions...

Naw man this story and every other bl focused/women are inferior 'lets treat women like trash!' story is pure garbage. @that one shojou manga who reincarnated in a shit bl world too. Anyways I looked up spoilers and NU and the self-centered , boring af mc gets her good ending sure but the Queen who is actually pitiable gets nothing. Fuck that shit. Should have made the Queen the fl and told her story instead. Would have actually been interesting.

King: has black hair
Queen: has black hair
Concubine: has blonde hair
Me: is feeling A Frozen Flower vibes

Supporter
I feel like the girl did nothing wrong, looking forward to future chapters.

the king is a piece of shit fuck that lmao. dump the whole man away

Fed-Kun's army
@ROOR21ROO
Thanks for letting me know, good to know that I can drop and not waste my time (so many manga/manwha in the world to read after all). I feel so bad for the queen. I can't get behind an mc that has no empathy and honestly she isn't interesting so far.

Users who are viewing this thread