Suteki na Kareshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

yo this story was adorable at first (bc of his shi* eating grin) but now its extremely annoying

Group Leader
@losttranslations What the hell is it with that ridiculously humongous 9000 x 9000 pixel junk page when the chapter pages themselves are only 916 x 1400 pixels? And your credit page isn't much better at 3183 x 5000 pixels. No wonder mangadex is constantly on the fritz trying to serve up such ridiculously large images that have nothing to do with the series themselves. I haven't added them up (yet) but I'd be willing to guess that those two images alone take up more hard drive storage space than all 45 pages of the manga combined.

Okayy i guess they’ll confess pretty soon, good to know.

And thank you for the chapter !!!

@bagofsaltysalt took the words right out of my mouth.

Also, can that ex fiance B*** just go away already? She's being pretty forward which is nice in a way but holy crap what an annoying cunning brat. And Naoya be stricter with that B, if you don't like her send her packing, like yesterday.

Fed-Kun's army
He’s way too flaky. She deserves better.
(;﹏;)

Also tysm for the update! I love your graphics cards for your group! 💕

Kinda annoyed? (Idk if that’s the right word) but like naoya’s face never changes??? Like i literally have no idea what to think of him at least with shohei he’s has facial expressions lololol

Fed-Kun's army
whaddya mean you don't know what you want? 😩
Also MC needs to confess to him and put us out of our misery gotdamn

Fed-Kun's army
I guess his character isn’t like the best but his wishy washy attitude is starting to irk me.....
thanks for the chapter tho!!

Contributor
He doesn't know what he wants, she doesn't know how to do what she wants.....honestly, they should just give themselves a few decades to grow up and figure shit out and then maybe try again. Without the half-assed and ambiguous "Ha ha ha" and her acting like a scatterbrained spaz. 😑

This dude doesn't even know what he wants, he doesn't even make his intentions clear to her, seems more like he's just gonna fool around with her 😓😬. Honestly I hope that they don't get together. Dude probably gonna play her or he's gonna be so indecisive later on 😩

Users who are viewing this thread