Suterare Elf-san wa Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyokute Kawaii! - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
So much get introduce so fast yet a lot didn't get explained at all, it's like i missed 10 chapters but it's only half of the actual chapter.

Hope this one will manage to actually pace itself, well i am still going to read it either way to see what's this one has in store

Dex-chan lover
z6H2cB8.png

Dex-chan lover
Probably had chapter 0 where shit explained. Don't need it we all already know the story, introvert love game died and suck into the game

If fall damage can so easily negated like that no body died from falling in that world.

It's really one of reason I don't like world building basing off game mechanic. Usually there is "a creator" behind a shit and only MC realizing it

Dex-chan lover
No seriously though why have we gone from longer debut chapters to "let's make the pacing worse by cutting the chapter into parts we release"? In general if I'm lost on the first chapter released without the goddamn synopsis then there's a problem. There shouldn't be required reading this early on. An exposition opening is better than this. Show don't tell is only a better method if you show something. And those random internal monologue asides feel less natural than an actual narrator explaining everything.

Users who are viewing this thread