Suterare Elf-san wa Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyokute Kawaii! - Ch. 0

Aggregator gang
Now the story make sense... who skip tling this first admit urself

Dex-chan lover
So we officially know she chose Anthropomorphic Pikachu as her Waifu
Also, the Goddess looks like the younger sister of the Goddess from Strongest Assassin. So... can't be trusted at all.
Or maybe it's the same one?
considering how World's Finest plays out. i think Sister. This girl is a bit better at using Skylight OS. Shes also either a better writer or Anthropomorphic Pikachu was the sole option to meet Ayano's request for a girlfriend.
So what is the scandal she caused since it doesn't say.
it doesnt say directly and even the translation of the tabloids and twitter in the first page of the thread doesnt but:

She gave a Radio Interview (plus twitter bitching) where what she stated has a direct interpretation of saying shes a figurehead idol, possibly that all her voiceacting and singing was fake.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
3Af8fzz.png

Dex-chan lover
wtf this is made by the guy who wrote redo of healer?:sick:
you must have not read the other thread. this series is apparently closer to World's Finest Assassin then the smut piece

that doesnt stop her from fucking Pikachu Miko though

Dex-chan lover
didn't realise this was from the dude who wrote redo of healer will my expectations for this just hit rock bottom

Dex-chan lover
hmmm really shouldn't be wasting the wish on fixing ONE scandal. As was said, the idol world is fragile, the problem isn't the one mistake but the fact that there isn't room to survive one mistake. If you made one, you'll probably make another.
if you have one wish why wish to erase just one mistake? Just wish to be the most famous/beloved idol of this generation until you die.

Dex-chan lover
How is this not chapter 1? This is not a promo, it's clearly info that should be in the main story...
Both chapters were published on the same day, the group just missed it so thats on them, chapters 0 in manga are used more as prologues than for promos tho, especially in manga (unlike manhwa which ch0 are mostly used as promos)

And this is the prologue in the LN so THIS is main story

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why the scandals post and article didnt get translated?? Or if u're lazy just give it tl note smh
Can someone translate what is written about her scandal please ?
Idol industry is so ridiculously creepy IRL, I wonder what happened to her...
WTF did she do to cause such an effect lol? Since there is no explaination, i assume its just an asspull to make the plot happen?
So what is the scandal she caused since it doesn't say.
someone did translate in the comments below.

However the author is purposefully not saying what the scandal is right now, maybe for shock value later, or the scandal will make her have trauma and she will need to talk it out with someone. Anw, most important plot points aren't always explained in the first chapter guys!!!

Dex-chan lover
WTF did she do to cause such an effect lol? Since there is no explaination, i assume its just an asspull to make the plot happen?
now things makes more sense, but how serious was this scandal to finish with her whole career??
look, Asian (mostly Korean/Chinese/Japanese from what I understand) idol industry is fucking insane, one small scandal can ruin entire careers, it's not new.

For example, Japanese idol industry have love bans (this is kinda changing but is still very prevalent in popular groups) which mean idols can NOT date anyone at all. They're constantly being watched by fans and paparazzi, and many idols have been harassed/insulted just by being near a member of the opposite sex.
An idol from AKB48 had to shave her head to beg forgiveness from fans because she was ACCUSED OF dating. She still lost her idol career though.
Another girl, Shasihara Riko was discovered dating in 2012 and got kicked out of her idol group AKB48, and transferred to another lesser group. She luckily still have a successful career after this.
more recently, Uruha Rushia, a vtuber (online idol who use anime girl avatars instead of their real faces), got her contract terminated because... you guess it, she was dating someone! This was back in 2022 btw.

aside from the insane love ban, idols also have to be EXTREMELY careful with whatever they're saying, because people will twist their words to harm them.
In 2021, Kiryu Coco, a super successful vtuber (who was honestly the most well-known vtuber back then) got terminated because... look, this will sound insane, she said the word "Taiwan".
For some reasons, Chinese fan think that by saying "Taiwan", Coco is acknowledging that Taiwan is a country (she wasn't, she was reading some analytics thing on her channel and she noticed that she also had Taiwan fan), so they got extremely butthurt. The newspaper in Chinese twist things up even further, and things got out of control way too quickly that the only way the company knew how to stop the fire is to fire Coco. Here is the more detailed post about this if you want to know more.

so yeah, TLDR: it's not about what the idol did/how serious the action was, sometimes one small mistake got blown out of proportion and boom, no more career.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!!

ngl she's kinda naive/stupid to just... casually accept being reincarnated and choosing her race/partner so carefree. Didn't even bother asking any questions about the state of the fantasy world.

Honestly, how did someone like her even manage to survive in the idol industry long enough to be famous if she's this dumb?

Aggregator gang
look, Asian (mostly Korean/Chinese/Japanese from what I understand) idol industry is fucking insane, one small scandal can ruin entire careers, it's not new.

For example, Japanese idol industry have love bans (this is kinda changing but is still very prevalent in popular groups) which mean idols can NOT date anyone at all. They're constantly being watched by fans and paparazzi, and many idols have been harassed/insulted just by being near a member of the opposite sex.
An idol from AKB48 had to shave her head to beg forgiveness from fans because she was ACCUSED OF dating. She still lost her idol career though.
Another girl, Shasihara Riko was discovered dating in 2012 and got kicked out of her idol group AKB48, and transferred to another lesser group. She luckily still have a successful career after this.
more recently, Uruha Rushia, a vtuber (online idol who use anime girl avatars instead of their real faces), got her contract terminated because... you guess it, she was dating someone! This was back in 2022 btw.

aside from the insane love ban, idols also have to be EXTREMELY careful with whatever they're saying, because people will twist their words to harm them.
In 2021, Kiryu Coco, a super successful vtuber (who was honestly the most well-known vtuber back then) got terminated because... look, this will sound insane, she said the word "Taiwan".
For some reasons, Chinese fan think that by saying "Taiwan", Coco is acknowledging that Taiwan is a country (she wasn't, she was reading some analytics thing on her channel and she noticed that she also had Taiwan fan), so they got extremely butthurt. The newspaper in Chinese twist things up even further, and things got out of control way too quickly that the only way the company knew how to stop the fire is to fire Coco. Here is the more detailed post about this if you want to know more.

so yeah, TLDR: it's not about what the idol did/how serious the action was, sometimes one small mistake got blown out of proportion and boom, no more career.
Ehh, on the VTuber side I know that Coco was voluntary and she could return if she wanted to. She didn't say why she left but from what I've read it was mostly because she felt responsible for the harassment other members got from the west taiwanese. On Rushia it's more likely that it was breaking the NDA. Cover corp has been more on the normal end of the spectrum thankfully though harsher than I would like in Mel's case.

Dex-chan lover
Ehh, on the VTuber side I know that Coco was voluntary and she could return if she wanted to. She didn't say why she left but from what I've read it was mostly because she felt responsible for the harassment other members got from the west taiwanese. On Rushia it's more likely that it was breaking the NDA. Cover corp has been more on the normal end of the spectrum thankfully though harsher than I would like in Mel's case.
tbh I don't actually know much about vtuber, I'm just checking out news channel & youtube & reddit and copy what they say from there.
However I do know that Coco was being harassed by tons of Chinese fan so horribly that she just kinda broke under pressure, I personally wouldn't call that "voluntary". source for that:

Fed-Kun's army
It's not an important plot point though. If she's only going to address it by wishing it away, the details of the scandal are completely irrelevant. You could fill it in with whatever you want, and the plot won't change one iota. That is the very definition of a minor detail.

Aggregator gang
tbh I don't actually know much about vtuber, I'm just checking out news channel & youtube & reddit and copy what they say from there.
However I do know that Coco was being harassed by tons of Chinese fan so horribly that she just kinda broke under pressure, I personally wouldn't call that "voluntary". source for that:
Let's put it this way she wasn't fired. She is still streaming and her new identity is a very poor secret. I doubt the west taiwanese stopped harassing her therefore it is more likely for it to be more related to wanting a different contract or the "I'm worried about how others are impacted for being associated with me". I believe the second one is more likely given her reactions during her graduation stream.

Users who are viewing this thread