Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Ch. 3.1

This is the only Isekai where i want to be like the main character. Like invincible Camping Truck that can spew almost anything you want, interior size as big as house, no need for gas, fast transportation in the world of horse and carriage, all that in addition of living a slow life, I WANT IT

Dex-chan lover
Her expressions are really the highlight of this.

Also, she's definitely got one of the best cheat powers ever.

@Lexical I mean she's actually physically doing that stuff, it's not just showing her internal thoughts/emotions. The guy visibly flinched when she waved away her thought bubble, and looks confused when she turns around to silently monologue, but then they just continue talking seriously like nothing happened. Especially during a conversation about trust and the future of a vague relationship between strangers, where you're trying to gauge the character's views of each other, and she suddenly does something inexplicable, what is he supposed to be thinking at that point?

Group Leader
*pinches regular looking thigh that doesn't even touch the other*
> uwaaah I'm a hideous gelatinous brood mother like being who only inhales grease

Whoopsie teehee dropped

Group Leader
@Kapow ... Unexpected but not atypical of the weird things that a humie will do?😅
Probably helps that she’s tiny and squishy by comparison.

Regardless she’s going to be akin to ms. Frizzle’s RV driving cousin, I’m betting there’s not a chance that mild chaos and short term confusion won’t ensue as the story progresses.

That or PSA: Don’t do drugs, kids.This has been a message sponsored by the Mystical Creatures Dep’t

more, i want more

air fried food is pretty good too, you just need to make sauce because it can get dry. or just take a drink.

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia

No, I'm saying that I'm glad they didn't forget about this manga seeing that this was the first chapter in over 2 months.

Dex-chan lover
This tsundere RV I can't, lol.

@sketchy333 http://www.pebora.jp/product.html

there's a paywalled article on japantimes.cp.jp that mentions the smaller portion of the bottled rice is perfect for people who live alone and is also convenient for outdoor cooking bc the rice in the bottles doesnt need to be washed beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread