Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
I really like her.

I really want to launch the "saintess" and "Prince" into a volcano tho.

Group Leader
Yeah okay but we all agree that a prince that’s only nice to the person he likes is trash that should be burned right.

Aggregator gang
I love this already! I loved the summon kitchen story so much and this is around the same concept! MORE ISEKAI FOODIE STORIES!

Aggregator gang
@riflow
Don't know about the saint
But I'd love to see the prince summoned to a modern world where he can't even speak the language

I'm beginning to think japanese high school girls are evil. At least 50% of them turn out to be evil 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Wow, an Isekai, where the Heroine has her very own Truck-kun!!! Now all you need, is to reincarnate some villagers into a different fantasy world, a bamm! Isekai-ception!

Fed-Kun's army
The summon get a 5* rarity saint and 6* rarity support

AND THEY DITCH THE 6*

ARE THEY STUPID OR WHAT

@Aliceteria

But wait wouldn't it be hard for them to just abandon the summoned people from other worlds since it would take a lot of mana and doing so would just hinder themselves in the long run?

NOPE IT WOULD BE SUPER EASY BARELY AN INCONVENIENCE AND I'M GONNA HAVE YOU TO GET THE WAYYYYY OFF MY BACK NOW

Damn. I thought it would be like "Tracker". Not the actual thing.

Alright, didn't see this coming.

Wtfff that prince guy is so irresponsible. He fucking called her there, no matter how unintentional, and he had the nerve to call her useless and abandoned her?? And that saintess looks like a bitch too. Poor rin

Users who are viewing this thread