Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

I really like the concept but it seems like the other girl is evil... I hate that :(
We need more mangas where a high school girl isn’t a freaking psycho

Fed-Kun's army
Truck-sama the cause of your isekai??? L A M E!!

Truck-sama became your companion in isekai??? I'm bookmarking!

@silentscarlettt
Then "The saints power is omnipotent" will fit for you.

Fed-Kun's army
Why do I have the feeling that the prince called MC trash because she was "too old" for his taste, not because of her skills ? Given that her skill: Survival, if proprely research, it could be OP.

You'd think the only person in the entire world who came from the same place as you would be more empathetic, but nope 🙄

Wow, never knew I wanted a healthy relationship between MC and Truck-kun before this manga <3

That was the day Goblins were isekai'd to japan. They also became Goblin Heroes. They got sent to hell afterwards because there starting point was in a nuclear power plant core. Maybe one survived, and became a Kaiju.

plot twist: She gets hit by the truck and is isekai'd to her sekai (original world she came from)

Dex-chan lover
Shame. Looks like the "heroine" is a bad one. Fuck that king though, one-sidedly kidnapping someone then throwing them out.

We should isekai him with this trailer and leave him homeless in our world.

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Ah, so does it run on magic fuel?
must be.
Lol.... comments r abt truck-kun isekai-ing others

Dex-chan lover
page 3 correction: it should say she was "summoned to another world WITH a beautiful JK", not that she IS a beautiful JK

Isekai'd with op skill that ensure your survival and a sweet camper van-kun that most likely won't got damaged or run out of gas is actually a sweet deal, you can travel the world with indestructible tank while enjoying your life, sign me in!

Users who are viewing this thread