Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

So much for integrity and professionalism. Who forcibly takes someone out of their home, and expect the victim of all people to take the blame for something they didn't have any choice in?

Now, I wonder which route will it be. Was it just a normal procedure for the prince and everyone else in that room to be so utterly disrespectful and rude, or were they just the bad apples and he will actually get reprimanded later on by his own people?

As for the worldbuilding aspect of this manga, I wonder if MC transporting a literal van from her modern technological world to a fantasy magic-based world will shock some characters. Imagine seeing a wizard riding a purple dinosaur in New York City. Like, don't expect me to not find that weird and out of place. I feel like that sort of method just begs more question from the readers, and judging by the genre and where the story is heading, it's something that won't be explained much.

Let's just see?

FTM

New mission: drive the trailer into some sad bloke and isekai them to earth!

Fed-Kun's army
A few things.

1-The Indoor Dilemma: Right...because no one would ever think to go outside during a medieval era, they would rather hide away in the dungeon twitch streaming for their only fans, therefore the skill is not worth looking into.

2-The Mental Protection Stat: Bullshit. You're not reacting in your dire situation like a normal person because the author has no desire or understanding of how to draw normal peoples, just self insert charachatures that can never be vulnerable.

3-Stubbing Baby Toe Curse: Whoa Whoa WHOA! I know you're angry, but there is no reason to wish such calamity even on the worst of your enemies.

For your information, dear Knights of Earl Grey, @Dandeleon
U guys destroyed 11th page 🤣😂

I'm sorry if someone already informed u that,, well,, after all it was 5 months..

What... transport her to some place suitable for her.. so they send her to some desolate field and not back to the world she was from where she was minding her own business until they forcefully summoned her to their world?? (Also if 30 is middle aged I guess their life expectancy isn’t too high huh)

@yakamashiiu only if you die at 60 😀
Since the avg age of most heroines are 15 I guess 30 might be considered middle aged in manga not reality

It's gonna be real weird to explain truck-kun to people in this world lol

Double-page supporter
Driving around a fantasy world in an RV actually sounds pretty rad.

It's not a trailer! 😛
Anyways, the premise looks interesting enough. Won't ask about fuel or maintenance issues. Magic fixes everything. 😁

Dex-chan lover
Takanashi Rin is the name that I've seen multiple times in manga already. Like how seriously the lack of names is?

Dex-chan lover
@yakamashiiu only if you die at 60 😀
Since the avg age of most heroines are 15 I guess 30 might be considered middle aged in manga not reality

It's gonna be real weird to explain truck-kun to people in this world lol
Well in a medieval setting the average life expectancy depending on how the magic works would be low if only from diseases not counting monster attacks or the standard of living of the peasantry.

Users who are viewing this thread