Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Fed-Kun's army
OP trailer van.
Glad to see Oni boy is the first character we'll meet.

I love how she just switches off her brain when she can't fathom some aspects of the world. That is really realistic and it's something alot of us do.

Also, that's not a human, MC

Thanks for the translation, looking forward to the next!

Sees the
dude.
"I need to let out the blood!"

P.S. I also want this trailer.

Fed-Kun's army
In math, the 4th dimention is [time].
Since in a magic space time usually stopped, i'm more inclined to think it's the 5th dimention 😂😂🤣

And yes. I love her "wtf is this... On a second thought, let's not think too much" attitude XD

God!! her skills are not trash that really God-tier skill for someone who want to travel around the Isekai in comfort.

Dex-chan lover
That 'Honk" sound effect on page 3 was so out of place that it caught me off guard and I cracked up. I can't wait for more chapters of this to come out, I'm loving it so far.

Double-page supporter
....Is she stupid? I'm not really feeling this story lol. After you noticed how repepitive the plot is in this genre

I wonder if her special skill was blank or something else than trailer, since the trailer itself can't be seen by people the user doesn't approve of..

This really is shaping up as a happy-go-lucky all-inclusive-fishing-trip-in-a-parallel-world (there's even a spicy handsome human-ish man!) and honestly I'm here for it lmao

Makes me think of that woman who had her Tesla key surgically implanted into her body.

“HA I don’t need a key.... I AM THE KEY MWAHAHAHA”

Users who are viewing this thread