Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's a cute front page.

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow injury in the knee."

It's really not realistic to be able to send for help before the bear attack is over. Even if bear attacks aren't as instant as they are in real life, finding and getting help takes much longer than the battle.

I like her priorities. Saving lives first and foremost. Personal comforts after, even if it can be significant.

Dex-chan lover
One mistake I noticed was the line
“Why don’t you run away…”
The word Don’t should be Didn’t

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

R that bear a summoned one or lose over it's territory or the party got buffed by Rin cooking?
@.@...
Knowing this genre, probably both. Restful bonus or some shit for travelling in the van + buff for whatever they cook from inside the van like Mukoda from Campfire cooking. Then, some predator monster pushing all monsters out of their usual places making them weak from starvation or from fleeing all to set up a scene in the future where MC's van gets the spotlight for being a legendary porter. The king hears of this and malds.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

I feel like the party got buffed by the cooking, something about otherworld stuff buffs them, or maybe it's just because they ate some good food that's why they were able to fight with all their might
That’s what I’m thinking. If the fire bear was easier than usual it might be them that’s stronger.

Group Leader
80Lt8Ui.png

Sounds weird.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the TL!

I feel like the party got buffed by the cooking, something about otherworld stuff buffs them, or maybe it's just because they ate some good food that's why they were able to fight with all their might
The buff is called proper nutrition. It's effects are no debuffs from malnutrition and terrible tasting food. side effect include, preceiveing an increase in strength, and everything becoming easier.

Dex-chan lover
"No way! That bear can use magic too?"

Girl, the bear is literally on fire. As its normal state. If something's just walking around being on fire all the time in a fantasy world, you shouldn't be surprised to see it use fire attacks.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I was going to be disappointed if no one made this joke.
The text was right there. I wouldn't be surprised if the original Japanese text here was the same as the Japanese translation of the game.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
You think since it is a magic van the inertial trouble would be solved rendering seatbelt redundant .

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

Knowing this genre, probably both. Restful bonus or some shit for travelling in the van + buff for whatever they cook from inside the van like Mukoda from Campfire cooking. Then, some predator monster pushing all monsters out of their usual places making them weak from starvation or from fleeing all to set up a scene in the future where MC's van gets the spotlight for being a legendary porter. The king hears of this and malds.
Hoping that it just lets everything be calm, no need for a spotlight on MC or gettin famous.

Dex-chan lover
That lion girl started licking when the elf girl was crying lol

And I am also in opinion it wasnt the fire bear being weaker but food buff

Users who are viewing this thread