Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2

Dex-chan lover
That's a bit of a reaction over a simple question. A reaction that says, "Yes, absolutely." It's not the reaction of someone who doesn't think much of the topic, or just can't talk about it. It's the reaction of someone who couldn't be more concerned about the topic.

Also, what's with this obsession about the binary distinction between like and dislike? It shows up all the time, and it's like asking if the temperature is either freezing cold or sweltering hot, with no in-between.

"There's almost no unpleasant odor."
So it doesn't smell like fish? I might be biased; I'm allergic to fish.

The yamcha pose is everywhere.
You'd think it'd be dead already.

Extra cheese is preferable
Extra cheese is always preferable.

le3

Dex-chan lover
I thought Rin just love food and survival stuff, guess she's still a maiden after all :pepela:

Thank you for the cute chapter :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
C'mon man. Why the bait like this. What the mangaka doing.
Lmao, right? When you have two girls talking about love, with one of them thinking about how her objectively attractive guy friend feels more like a brother or a platonic soulmate rather than a romantic partner, but she blushes and feels nice when her "pretty and intentionally cute" friend literally climbs on top of her to ask if she has strong feelings for a man... Are we supposed to read this heterosexually? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Also, what's with this obsession about the binary distinction between like and dislike? It shows up all the time, and it's like asking if the temperature is either freezing cold or sweltering hot, with no in-between.
I know, right, I was thinking the same thing (roughly).
"Don't like" doesn't mean "hate" or "dislike" and "don't dislike" ("don't hate") doesn't mean "love" (and, while it has been pointed out that in Japanese saying that you "like" someone, generally, does mean you "love" them, there is still a word that equates "love" in Japanese: suki = like, disuki ~ "big" like, ai = love. Or, at least that's what I remember from highschool and college Japanese - I didn't pass third semester Japanese in college :cry:).

It always confuses me when someone equates "not [something]" to "anti-[something]" when there are usually more than two options. In relationships (as she mentioned) there are even different types of "love": platonic, romantic, etc.

I could say more, but, if only this once, I am avoiding a "wall of text".

Users who are viewing this thread