Suterare Shiro Mahoutsukai no Koucha Seikatsu

It was really good, but then I rated it good. The reason being that

As soon as she said "my tea could control someone's life and death" I couldn't help but find the whole thing ridiculous. What is going to happen really? Is neighbor Tom (hypothetically) going to come over, sit down for some tea, and say "so about your fenc- glagagapga (him choking to death on the tea)" because the entire time she was brewing said tea she was angry thinking "he is going to talk about that damn fence again..."? I really don't understand. If it was something like her presence or how she felt about someone could affect their wellbeing, then I would understand. But tea?
by "control someone's life and death", she meant people she gave her tea buffs might get the wrong impression of themselves and in the future, they will probably endanger themselves due to the buffs wearing off while they are still under the impression of "I can do this just fine", not that deep really, just an understandable anxiety from someone who worked in a healing field(white mage)

Dex-chan lover
why's this "abandoned by my party" thing a thing

like why does it have to exist

what point is there?? would the story not work just as well without it?

Dex-chan lover
the artist really puts an effort on details of the hands, i love it. a lot of artists doesnt do that.

I am looking for staff to try to pick this one back up; it seems to have been officially abandoned as a project according to the Discord of the scanlation team. Right now I really only need a translator, as I can fill in as cleaner, redrawer, and proofreader. But of course, anyone else who would be willing to help with more roles appreciated. Please contact me if you know a team translator! @pizza_transcendence on Discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread