Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
mayor difference to other isekais of this template would be that there's a princess already regarding the true MC as the hero i guess? the art is nice, god seems fun, i'll stick around for a while.

unless this turns into a "Main MC has to sneak follow up fake Hero so he doesn't die" kind of theme.

thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist not really, tate no yuusha is not the first isekai where the hero is summoned with friends and gets mistaken.
@Qelix aren't all isekai cliche?

Dex-chan lover
@gigabarto: Cliches don't have to be bad, but they have a tendency to be boring, awkward and/or mindbending stupid. Also some isekai try to avoid too many of the really bad cliches. And under the right POV: Every story has a hero and this in itself could be seen as a cliche, so... ?

I'm off to read chapter 2 now.

Dex-chan lover
lol, i like this story. Lilia is pretty dumb, but yeah, I don't really hate her or anything, she's just dumb. Hero starting off starving in a forest is a nice read ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna give this one a chance, but the first chapter is so by the book it's painful.

Double-page supporter
Felt really rushed.. but the only think I concerned with cliche is the god appeared in front of him right away in the form of a text box. And it was a rather silly exchange between the 2. That annoys me. Cause it was just stupid way for a god to operate. Thats what you expect from an admin.

For the rest, well its Isekia standard. Yeah hes the hero, But something just doesnt feel right. While that Lilly princess appeared to just be stupid, and go for the bishi guy like any rich princess would. I am curious why she wants the guy she threw out and told to die, be monitored when she shouldnt give a fuck about him anymore. When you add that and we know the MC is the real hero, its like she knows and wants to be informed what hes doing. Its a little confusing I guess. The MC hasnt done anything at all towards her. But I guess hes hated.

Dex-chan lover
did you guys not read this or something? they make it clear that the princess knew which was the hero

Aggregator gang
@botodopo they don't care. They just wanna read the first chapter and say everything sucks without really paying attention to the story.

Dex-chan lover
Serious, saying that to a summoned being from the same world as the hero that is suposed to defeat a existence that no army in the planet can fight is just stupid.
There is no way to know if it can become as strong as the hero and then come back for revange and destroy the country out of spite, I know I would do that just for the fun of it in this situation.

C*nty and b*tchy princess alert! I guess the princess from the manga Shield Hero and her would become the best of friends lol

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo @RagnMunkeez

well the god said his a Hero also it was not the Princess that knows who the hero is it was the Saint who is the sister of the princess. So princess is still a bitch.

let me ask did you guys understood the first chapter ?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I dont believe that this god guy doesn't know mcdo or anything he said cause it literally just initiated pkmn mechanic.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 they're both princesses, being a saint doesn't make you not a princess, she literally calls her "first princess". it was 100% clear from their conversation that they both knew he was the hero and that was the whole reason she tried to get rid of him. what does her being a bitch even have to do with it, when did anyone say she wasn't?

do you have brain damage or something? why the fuck are you talking shit when you can't even write a legit sentence. if english isn't your first language then don't act like you can understand it when you obviously can't

Double-page supporter
I can't be the only one who would strive to acquire some ancient dark magic to destroy the kingdom who summoned me instead of helping them.
Thanks, you took me away from my comfortable life and threw me in the trash. Now I will burn down all your citizens and your family as pay back.

Users who are viewing this thread