Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu - Ch. 4.2

Bird of Light! Come to us in our darkness. We offer you these false birds. Take them and cast your light upon us. For the night is dark and full of terrors.

What irks me is that the friend he supposedly cares about is in extrem danger: Once the mean princess finds out that he is not the hero, she might kill him on the spot. But instead of warning him, our MC just makes an pointless escape after saying hi and needlessly provocing the princess further.

@minecraftNoob i tought they knew thats why he's the "Hero" while the real one got trown out of the castle or am i mixing up my manga's? some power moves going on in the castle between the sisters.

@mbos 14 It goes like this: The younger, mean princess mistook the friend for the hero and threw MC out of the castle because she hates commoners. Everyone else also thinks that the friend is the hero because mean princess said so. The older princess knows that the friend is not the hero, but no one listens to her.

Contributor
If this was a reality, she summoned him chased him out and tried to assassinate him and someone close to him, honestly he should kill her and the royal guards.
Enslave the whole rest of the royal family and have them pay of their life long debt. 😀

Fed-Kun's army
Trollololol. Better than the shield hero, but he still shoulda strung her up or something.

Aggregator gang
One of those shadow hands from the cat was grabbing his crotch

Dex-chan lover
what an escape... came out just like in an action movie

Users who are viewing this thread