Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu - Ch. 4.2

lol, well underwhelming ut comedic. I wanted him to kill her and save the fake hero. This isn't that type of manga huh.

Group Leader
Uhm... well, this was strange.
I wanted a real revenge out of this, but this was strangely satisfying.

Strange way to end an arc, but at least it's original, so fine with me!

@Rakkun
Japanese raw webnovel: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4701bu/
Translated version (only 4 chapters done): https://hiscension.com/2019/tahgh-v1c1/

Double-page supporter
@Shit1ng:

Remember the guy making the good bread who took in the MC as a helper.
The idi*t princess sent assassins to that place to kill the MC trying to hide what she did to the MC from his friend that she treats as the hero.

pretty sure the other princess is still on the bird, and she might even realize the (fake) hero called him ogata

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings about this. I'm sooo okay with knockling her head and calling her a Stupid Bitch, but he should have destroyed her in front of everyone. Everything was set. His buddy, the 2nd first princess, the bird of light, everything on his side! Aaaaand he butted out. At this point I side with the bitch princess and hope she gets him good.

@Qelix woah chill bruh. This ain't a "revenge" type of plot, and it ain't like those other one's where their revenge is too severe. This manga is more on the chill side and a simple for kids plot.

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh: Kids plot with assassins. 😂 (Nana, I wasn't really that mad, as my first post might have suggested.) But really, the author shouldn't give him everything he needs to rehabilitate/save himself into his hand and make him run instead. He should have given him at least a good reason to run, for example making him an official fugitive and making a point about nobody believing the older 2nd princess, when she tells them he is a good guy. Also give him that godly bird after the confrontation. Now it is: You tried to end me and now I ... could end you, but instead I give you all the chances of the world to finish me off later. Also, here is a brain teaser you stupid bitch to make sure you haunt me to the ends of the world. 😅 I hope this will come and bite him. Make it happen in a comedic way, but he has to pay for that. 😙

@Talh oh I remembered it now. Man, too many isekai that i sometime mix up the story and forgot some shit. There too many Eatshitkai.

Dex-chan lover
I like how those two boys are such good friends. Kinda wish there was more interaction between them.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

XL

Dex-chan lover
Tell the truth? Nah, let's just give bitch face a love tap and fly away. The typical cliche trash manga, *inhales* smells like a turd.

Users who are viewing this thread